Simon Christopher Waller (Handcrafted’s web designer) has been gratifyingly immersed in the design industry for over 9 years – acting as graphic designer, photographer and music composer. Most of his professional career has been spent working in London; however he spent a year working in Paris and works with an agency in New York. Simon absolutely loves his work with a passion and surrounds himself with other freelancers of the same mindset, which helps inspire and challenge him.
- Web design/build, clients include: Eurosport, World Wildlife Fund, Air France, T-Mobile, HP, The Environmental Investigations Agency and Arts Council England to name a few.
- Photography: published in Vogue magazine, The Sunday Times Style Magazine and exhibited in London.
- Music composition: clients include, McCann Erikson, Saatchi & Saatchi, Kurt Geiger, Sony, Nokia and Muller.
- Animation for multimedia, clients include: London Business School, Visa, Tesco and Miniscoff.
- Filming for multimedia, clients include: Creative Review, Adobe, D&AD and Kurt Geiger.